Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ruffled Feathers


Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to reach out and punch someone in the head?

Today is one of those days for me. It is hard for me to fathom how some people can be so inept in their ability to deal with others. I work in a customer service industry. That leads me to believe that anyone working with me should be capable of conversing politely and professionally with customers and co-workers. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Some people either never have the skills needed to be in customer service, and sneak through the cracks some how, or they lose them somewhere along the line.

Today's tip of the day: Stop for a split second before you speak. If you talk without thinking, you will either end up with your own foot in your mouth or someone's else's fist.

I am so glad that this website isn't blocked here at work, because I needed to vent a little steam after being angrered by co-workers.

1 comment: